- Moving grain from the dryer to multiple bins with the use of one power source.
- Making conveying turns or corners without the use of additional auger systems.
- Adding a simplified conveying system to new or existing grain handling systems.
Unlike other pneumatic grain conveyors, Brock’s SUPER-AIR blower and airlock packages arrive at your site fully assembled, factory-tested and ready to install.
Components available include:
- SUPER-AIR Blower package.
- SUPER-AIR Airlock package.
- SUPER-AIR Grain Cyclone.
- SUPER-AIR Grain Distributor.
Brock’s SUPER-AIR Blower package includes:
TEFC motor, drives, controls, filter/silencer and choice of either a Sutorbilt® or DuroFlow blower.*
The Brock Remote Control Enclosure offers mounting flexibility for convenient location of operator controls for the pneumatic conveying system. The weather-resistant enclosure includes control switches, pressure gauge, amp meter, and high-pressure limit switch.
Control Assembly is mounted and wired as a part of the Blower Package and includes control enclosure with motor contactors and overloads.
*Sutorbilt and DuroFlow are not owned or licensed by CTB and are the sole property of their respective owner.
Brock’s SUPER-AIR Airlock Package includes:
- Rotary airlock.
- TEFC motor and drive.
- The drive features a high efficiency in-line gearbox to deliver more torque to the airlock.
The airlock package is factory-mounted and assembled on a heavy-duty, galvanized steel airlock base. The package arrives at the farm site fully-assembled, factory-tested and ready to install.
Brock’s SUPER-AIR Grain Cyclone
Brock’s SUPER-AIR Grain Cyclone offers the ability for high capacity grain handlingwith the use of 4, 5, and 6 inch diameter systems and an appropriate adapter. Plus, it provides gentler handling of grain than conventional “deadhead” collector units.
The Cyclone unit efficiently separates grain and air at the bin entry point with the grain dropping smoothly into the bin while the air is vented back into the atmosphere. Cyclones come equipped with a replacement urethane liner to limit wear, and it’s manufactured from heavy-gauge steel with powder-coated paint for long-life durability.
Brock’s SUPER-AIR Distributor Unit
Brock’s SUPER-AIR Distributor Unit provides multiple outlets to make it convenient to use one power source for moving grain to multiple storage bins. This grain distributor offers flexibility for expanding your Brock SUPER-AIR Pneumatic Conveying System in more complex bin layouts.
- Choose from 4, 5, or 6 inch diameter outlets for pneumatic conveyor lines. Two outlets are included with each grain distributor. Additional outlets can be added — up to a total of eight outlets per distributor.
- SUPER-AIR® System handles a diversity of grain types.
- The heavy gauge offset inner spout quickly and easily re-routes grain to conveyor line outlets.
- The inner spout is tapered to self-center easily and lock in place with conveyor line outlet.
- The distributor is factory-assembled and easy to install.
- This unit’s galvanized steel construction offers durability and low maintenance.
How Brock’s Grain Distributor Works:
- Distributor handle is used to manually disengage the inner spout from the conveyor line outlet. This allows the spout to be moved to another outlet.
- A hand wheel is used to turn the inner spout to the desired conveyor line outlet.
- The operator then uses the distributor handle to engage and lock the self-centering inner spout in place on the desired conveyor line outlet.
- Brock’s SUPER-AIR® System is now ready to pneumatically convey grain to another bin or location in the storage complex.